Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day Two

Day Two!!!!!

Its day two, like you couldn't tell from the heading, title and picture, lol.  Rather unremarkable day,  Worked out , stuck to the eating plan and that's about it.  I will not get back on the scale till Friday because that will be the last day that I will be home for about a week and a half.  I will continue to post everyday and keep up with my diet but no weigh ins until the 22nd.  I'm a little nervous to see what it will say on both days and nervous about myself.  I want to stick to this and have to find the will power to do it when I am not home.  Meal updates and exercise updates will be posted on their respective pages before I go to bed tonight.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it, honey! You might want to use MyFitnessPal.com to track your intake and output of calories. That's what John and I use, and I know it helps me immensely!

    <3/Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use that on a daily!!!!!! I love that app!!!

    ReplyDelete